Measurement and optimization are regarded as the be-all and end-all in digital marketing. The precision and linkage of various data sources are crucial here to quality of results and success of campaigns. To utilize budgets more efficiently through customer-centric analysis however, some prerequisites must be met. Thanks to digitization, the marketeer is able to clearly assign virtually any kind of customer behaviour through continuous measurement, evaluation and adjustment of data, or create approximations using attribution models. This forms the basis for successful data-driven marketing.
How you can clearly define data points, establish meaningful key figures and optimize budgets in the context of digital marketing will be shown by Christian Endres in a free webinar titled "Digital marketing applied effectively - measure, understand, act" on 12th April 2018 from 11:00 a.m to 12:00 noon.
Main contents of the webinar:
- Classics vs. fiction (im Englischen schliesst das eine das andere nicht aus) in online marketing
- Research online - offline purchase experiences a renaissance
- Defining precise data points
- More performance with the same budget through appropriate analyses
- Measurement, evaluation and adjustment as part of operationalization
Why you should take part in the b.telligent webinar:
- Obtain authentic insights into operative marketing
- Get instructions on how to optimally use your data potential and break it down in a customer-centric manner
- Let a practical example demonstrate the mechanics of budget optimization
Your expert and consultant for all aspects of data-driven marketing
Christian Endres has been management consultant in the area of customer intelligence at b.telligent since November 2016. With over 15 years of experience in the areas of data-driven customer journey, DataConomy and classic product management, he is an expert with a focus on retail, telecommunications/media and online business.
Would you like to establish meaningful key figures, optimize budgets and thereby utilize all the advantages of digital marketing for your business?
Then sign up now and also learn more about the creation of consistent, cross-channel customer analysis.
We look forward to your participation! Are you interested in further webinars of our series "BI Now – with Big Data, Analytics & Co. into the Digital Age"?
Then you can learn about the upcoming webinars here.