The slogan of Microsoft Corporation's #DPK18 event, which is being held in Leipzig from October 23 to 25, 2018, is "The new Intelligence" – in a nod to a topic that is expected to keep many of us occupied before too long. DPK2018 aims to provide visitors with inspirational ideas on how to deal with the subject of artificial intelligence and co. in the future!
A few artificial intelligence facts for DPK18
- By the end of 2018, 50% of all applications will have some artificial intelligence content.
- By 2020, 85% of businesses will use artificial intelligence in at least one of their business processes.
- By 2025, 95% of customer interactions will be handled by bots.
Besides this topic, the event will also focus closely on the practical implementation of the digital transformation and the challenges and opportunities associated with it. CEOs, departmental and IT decision-makers in many companies are currently looking into how intelligent technologies can solve their business needs.
Meet the experts from b.telligent in Leipzig
Stefan Kersten, CC head of Business Performance Management, Matthias Nohl, management consultant Business Performance Management and Stefan Rann, team leader Business Performance Management will all be attending the event and would be happy to discuss with you the latest trends related to artificial intelligence and Microsoft.
If you would like to take part in the event, you can apply here.
Highlights of DPK 2018
- Listen to keynotes from highly qualified speakers from business and IT.
- Participate in partner sessions focusing on the business and practical implementation of digital transformation strategies.
- Use the event as a networking opportunity to make valuable business contacts with Microsoft and other partners who can help steer your path to the future.
- Find inspiration at Experience World and experience tomorrow's world live through the guided, themed tours.
- This year's theme will be put under the spotlight first at decision-maker level at #Impulse18 on October 25, 2018. CEOs, business and IT decision-makers will find numerous sources of inspiration and ideas for their company's future with intelligent technologies, each tailored to their industry and role.
You will find a complete agenda here.
If you plan to attend, would you like to contact a b.telligent staff member while you are there? Why not get in touch now to set up a meeting!
We look forward to talking to you there.