This year, too, we are hosting our successful data-for-breakfast-series. Visit us on 21st February from 09:00 to 12:00 hours at Walter-Gropius-Straße 17 in Munich to enjoy "Analytics on a high-performance DB platform".
Run your data science on Exasol!
Learn how to migrate your existing data-science cases to Exasol, the analytics database, and which benefits it offers you.
Look forward to an entertaining and practical training session with a delicious breakfast.
The event will be held in German.
- Setting up Exasol in AWS
- Loading data into Exasol
- Scikit-learn example (local)
- What is the advantage of setting up everything in Exasol?
- Introduction to Exasol
- What is Exasol? / Architecture
- Language container
- Scikit-learn example with Exasol
- Execution plan
- Outlook: What else does Exasol enable besides ETL?
Who should participate?
The event is aimed at data-science decision-makers, database experts and enterprise architects.
What will you learn about?
- The possibilities offered by Exasol to data science
- Interaction between databases and algorithms
- Options which Exasol offers besides ETL
- Advantages of data science with Exasol
Register now and secure your free place!
Our Exasol and data science experts look forward to a personal exchange with you.
Timo Böhm is a consultant with a focus on data science and AI. He possesses industry knowledge of e-commerce, retail, consumer goods, customer service and the pharmaceutical sector, among others.
Simon Dudanski is a consultant with a focus on data warehouses, data integration and reporting at b.telligent, and has advised clients from various industries such as finance and e-commerce on business intelligence since 2014.