The Microsoft Azure Machine Learning and Analytics with Cloudera event is being held in Munich on Tuesday, December 18 between 10am and 6pm.
Microsoft is inviting all architects, decision-makers and project managers to attend the event.
Highlights of the agenda
A wide range of topics will be discussed during the day. Participants will have an opportunity to exchange ideas and highlight their own challenges and solutions. Time has also been set aside during the event for a question-and-answer session. Here are just a few of the day's highlights:
- exciting lectures on Cloudera and open source data
- a presentation by b.telligent staff about the data streaming and analytics platform on MS Azure and Cloudera
- closing reception and networking opportunity with mulled wine and lebkuchen.
Why you shoul attend
Data-driven enterprises must speed up the extraction of information from their growing and changing data resources if they are to remain competitive in the future. Machine learning and analytics is a topic that affects many companies from different industries.
- Learn all you need to know about Cloudera.
- Listen to case studies from companies such as TSystems, Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions and b.telligent.
- Spend some time networking.
- Gain valuable information that you can later put into practice in your company.
b.telligent on the Cloudera forum
B.telligent staff members Frank Schmidt, CC manager Big Data & DevOps, Christian Schroer, lead architect CC Big Data & DevOps, Matthias Nohl, principal consultant Business Performance Management, and Friedrich Staufenbiel, student trainee Business Strategy will represent b.telligent at this event. At 3.00 pm, three b.telligent specialists will give a presentation entitled Streaming Data & Analytics Platform on MS Azure and Cloudera that you should not miss!
Learn why there is much more to building a streaming data & analytics platform than just installing Hadoop or uploading data to the cloud. Our experts will explain the design principles and guide you through a reference architecture that you can use to standardize your analytics infrastructure. They will describe a real-life scenario that reveals how a modern big data platform works in (nearly) real time.
Are you also interested in Azure's machine learning and analytics technology and would like to attend this event?
You are also welcome to arrange an appointment with us in advance – or simply talk to us at the event.
We look forward to meeting you at the Cloudera event!