The AWS Tranformation Day for AWS partners will take place on October 26, 2017 from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm at XPOST in Cologne. The partner day offers the company's partners a unique opportunity to learn about the latest insights, networking and best practice sharing within the AWS partner community. The partner day also offers the opportunity to get to know the transformative opportunities of the cloud, its benefits and potential fpr the entire company
5 Reasons to be there
- To strengthen your AWS partner community. Gain an overview of the partner vision and strategy for 2018 and use the partner day to reach the next partner status.
- Find out more about the benefits of the Amazon Partner Network (APN). The AWS Transformation Day will show content tailored to the goals of AWS consulting and technology partners.
- AWS experts will be on hand to show you what it takes to be a successful AWS partner. Learn how AWS training and certification courses can help you achieve your business goals.
- Learn how to increase your sales with AWS. Be inspired by the experience of others – hear what successful partners have achieved with the cloud and gain the knowledge needed to maximise your cloud potential.
- Touch base with AWS senior managers, partner support and sales staff, and technical specialists. Gain insights into hot topics such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, IoT and Industry 4.0.
Partnership between b.telligent and AWS
As a b.telligent partner, Amazon Web Services offers a highly reliable, scalable, cost effective infrastructure platform in the cloud that is already being used by numerous companies in 190 conutries around the world. With data centre locations in the US, Europe, Brazil, Singapore, Japan and Australia, customers from all industries are enjoying the many benefits of the Amazon Web Services platform.
Highlights of the AWS Transformation Day
Experience business and technology trends at first hand in over 20 lectures spread over four tracks. Peter Prahl, head of Channels and Alliances Germany, and Terry Wise, VP Global Alliances, will have some interesting keynotes on these topics. The programme will be interspersed with stimulating breakout sessions on the latest technical topics including SAP on AWS, VMWare Cloud on AWS, Microsoft on AWS, big data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Simone Hannemann, managing partner at b.telligent, will be attending to gain his own impressions of the latest topics and updates. We are already curious to discover what awaits us at the AWS Partner Day.