The Nürnberger Initiative für die Kommunikationswirtschaft (Nuremberg Communications Industry Initiative) is organizing its 2018 Entrepreneurs' Dialog on Digitization – a "platform for trendsetters" – on 7 May 2018 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
As a result of the increased focus on digital transformation, processes are becoming digitized and products are becoming smarter and more tightly networked. What's more, we are seeing an increasing number of applications of artificial intelligence that have the potential to spark a revolution in many areas.
Acknowledged experts in the field will discuss the main theme of the Dialog – "How can my company remain competitive in the digital transformation?" – and respond to questions such as:
- What steps should I take to ensure my employees are with me during the transformation?
- How will digital assistants such as Alexa or chatbots change customer communication?
- How secure is IoT deployment?
- How are 24/7 operations, new IT infrastructures and remote working possible when your resources are finite?
Highlights of the agenda
- An initial discussion will explore the question: "Artificial intelligence for companies – the opportunities, benefits and risks". During the course of this discussion, we will learn what changes to expect and what changes we can already implement now.
- The keynote by Dr. Robert Mayr, CEO of DATEV, will address the topic "Mission Digital Transformation" and look ahead to the next stages of our digital future and their impact on today's world of work.
- The "Digital Workshop" will offer concise 45-minute workshops on two different "digitization tools" and encourage delegates to delve into the topic of artificial intelligence.
- The award ceremony for the "Digital Transformation Mutmacher Award" to forward-looking SMEs will feature a presentation of the winning digital stories.
b.telligent experts at the 2018 Entrepreneurs' Dialog on Digitization
Our principal consultant, Harald Mösel, will be present and eager to learn more about the digital world's best practices. We would be happy to discuss with you the opportunities and challenges that this development presents. Should you be interested in attending, you can register here.
Further insights from the world of the digital industry will be provided by:
Christian Polenz, CEO of Teambank and Kai Friedrich, CEO of Consorsbank, who will represent the point of view of two banks who have already digitized most of their products.
Stefan Hamm, CEO of adorsys, a "digital speedboat" in the service sector, will represent AI solution developers.
Lorenzo Tural Osorio, one of Germany's youngest digital entrepreneurs, will represent the digital avant-garde.
Martin Pluschke, managing director of CodeCamp:N, will offer the perspective of the Nuremberg-based digital product incubator.
Dirk von Vopelius, President of the Nuremberg Chamber of Commerce (IHK) will offer his substantial experience of what AI means for business.
Franziska Holzschuh, the committed journalist who writes for the Nürnberger Nachrichten, will be in the chair during the evening's discussion, in which you are cordially invited to participate.
We are already looking forward to get into conversation with you!