The WhereScape EMEA User Group event will take place for the first time on 25th and 26th October 2018 at the Volkshotel in Amsterdam.
The WhereScape customer success team invites all users who want to quickly and profitably design, develop, integrate, and operate data infrastructures with WhereScape automation.
Achieving success with data infrastructure automation
Use data infrastructure automation to achieve success at less cost and lower risk.
Come to this year's WhereScape User Group in Amsterdam and increase your productivity:
- Ideal opportunity for a mutual exchange of ideas
- Perfect occasion to learn about the latest updates from the industry
- Convention for peers from companies throughout Europe
Highlights of the agenda
A wide range of topics is covered in the two-day period. Participants are cordially invited to share their own challenges and solutions with each other and engage in a mutual exchange. Here are a few highlights of the two days:
- WhereScape roadmap for 2019
- 5 minutes of fame for customers - learn what you can do with WhereScape
- Presentations by the Admiral group, Rabobank and Athlon
- Technical hands-on sessions via WhereScape 3D and templates
- Opportunity to discuss more specific topics in individual consultation sessions with the WhereScape team
b.telligent at the EMEA
Helene Fuchs, CC head of data integration & architecture, and Holger Combach, senior consultant for data integration & architecture will represent b.telligent at this event. Are you also a WhereScape user interested in attending? Then register with us - we will do the rest for you.
You are welcome to make an advance appointment with us, or simply meet us directly at the event.
We are already looking forward to meeting you at the EMEA WhereScape event in Amsterdam!