You're invited to attend the Salesforce Basecamp at the Paulaner Nockherberg in Munich on Tuesday, May 7, 2019 to enjoy a day packed with innovation, inspiration and networking opportunities.
Why you should be there
Welcome to the fourth industrial revolution – a time when we are constantly online and using smart solutions every day, and a time when customer expectations of businesses are constantly changing. At this event, you'll learn how to exceed your customers' expectations in sales, customer service, marketing and commerce. Take part in this event to discover how to redefine your customers’ experience pathway.
Highlights of the agenda
A variety of topics will be discussed throughout the day. Take your time, and be sure to experience the day’s highlights. These include:
- Interesting keynote sessions, including a special evening concert.
- Rekindle your interests in product and sector-specific sessions.
- Get together around the campfire for a fireside chat with the wellknown philosopher Prof. Markus Gabriel.
- Witness exciting battles between two teams of experts.
- Share your ideas and questions with the experts on hand at the Customer Success Expo.
08:15 – 10:15 Uhr Registration and morning session
10:00 – 10:15 Uhr The Battle – part 1
10:15 – 11:25 Uhr Keynote
11:25 – 11:40 Uhr The Battle – part 2
12:30 – 19:00 Uhr Sessions
15:00 – 15:20 Uhr Fireside Chat
18:50 – 18:55 Uhr The Battle – part 3
19:00 – 22:30 Uhr Evening keynote & concert
b.telligent at Basecamp in Munich
Our CEO Sebastian Amtage and staff members Wolfgang Leusser, team leader Customer Intelligence, and Jonas Thilo, associate consultant Customer Intelligence, will be attending Salesforce Basecamp to represent b.telligent. Please feel free to set up a meeting with them in advance.
We look forward to seeing you there!