These are just some of the topics in store for conference attendees
- Data warehouse automation from a business point of view
- A selection of practical agile data patterns when using Data Vault
- Successful requirements engineering for your DWH using ELM
- Fact-oriented modeling: model once, develop anywhere
- Words are not variables: communication-oriented data modeling
More about this event
The three-day conference with around 100 participants is aimed primarily at data experts and will take a comprehensive and in-depth look at the topic of data warehouse automation. The panel discussions at the end of each workshop day will offer you the opportunity to engage in an exciting exchange with other professionals.
You'll find full details of the program here.