The central motto of this year's EuroCIS is "Technology never Sleeps", and b.telligent is sharing it: From 27th February 2018 to 1st March 2018, our b.telligent experts Laurentius Malter and Harald Mösel will represent the consulting company at the trade fair in Düsseldorf.
Industry 4.0 and digitization are having an unforeseen impact on different areas of life, developments here taking place steadily and now unstoppable. The new technologies also offer exciting opportunities for implementation in the area of commerce. An especially important role is played here by future communication with customers when it comes to making decisions, and prospects of realizing this efficiently and effectively with smart, dynamic technology.
The commercial opportunities and possibilities opened up in the near future, as well as the challenges accompanying this change, are the central issues at EuroCIS 2018.
This year, EuroCIS focuses on the topics of digital store, cloud commerce, mobile payment, augmented reality, IoT, AI, robotics in retail, seamless shopping and predictive analytics. Over 450 exhibitors cover these topics, variety being ensured by numerous presentation formats:
- The Start-Up Hub is suitable for all retail-oriented entrepreneurs from the young generation who love challenges.
- The EuroCIS Forum represents all exhibitors and customers, to provide information on latest developments, case studies, innovations and trends.
- The Omnichannel Forum deals with all matters related to digital transformation in the area of commerce.
- The POPAI Award distinguishes companies which promote particularly creative and innovative PoP advertising, merchandising, shopfitting and digitization.
- Last but not least, there is a Guided Innovation Tour of the most exciting exhibitions at EuroCIS
b.telligent live on-location
In view of this bandwidth of innovations, new technologies and formats for commerce in future, b.telligent is not missing the opportunity to be on location as well.
Lawrence Malter, competence center manager for customer intelligence and Harald Mösel, principal consultant are representing b.telligent at this year's EuroCIS and informing themselves about the latest technologies. For updates and trends from the retail sector, it is worth having a look at the EuroCIS Magazine whose hotly discussed topics presently include invisible payment transactions or robots and automated processes for warehouse logistics.
Maken an appointment with us!