How does Big Data change the business, and which technologies drive this change forward? Once again this year, the DataWorks Summit will be dedicated to these issues, an international event, which will take place in Munich for the first time this year, alongside San Jose and Sydney. On 5 and 6 April 2017, experts from the sectors of economics and technology will meet in the International Congress Centre Munich (ICM), to discuss the latest generation of Big-Data solutions.
Since 2008, the DataWorks Summit - also known as the Hadoop Summit - has been the yearly meeting point for the who's who of the Big-Data sector. Take part and find out from industry colleagues and leading experts how you can use all your data optimally, with the help of open source technologies, to drive forward even further the topics of predictive analytics, distributed deep learning and artificial intelligence.
Five reasons why you shouldn't miss this event:
- Industry experts and business leaders provide practical cases of application, success stories and Best Practices.
- Benefit from over 70 break-out-sessions - from the community for the community.
- Find solutions for the challenges of Big Data, individually tailored to your company.
- Expand your horizons and take part in the various further training programmes of the DataWorks Summit.
- Meet like-minded colleagues at a meet-up, or the summit party, and use this setting for networking in a pleasant atmosphere.
Curious? You can find the comprehensive agenda of this year's DataWorks Summit here.
b.telligent live on site
b.telligent, one of the leading consulting companies for business intelligence, customer relationship management, DWH and Big Data in the DACH region, will also be attending the event on 5 and 6 April. For more than 15 years, Sebastian Amtage, founder and Managing Director of b.telligent, has consulted internationally-active businesses from the fields of telecommunications, financial services and media in the introduction, further development and optimisation of their information and data management solutions. He and Senior Consultant Denis Baumgärtner, the specialist in Big Data & Dev Ops, are looking forward to two informative and exciting days at the DataWorks Summit.
Don't delay and take part in this year's DataWorks Summit. With the promotion code CEMEAMU25 you will receive a discount of 25 % on the current event price. The promotion code can be used several times.