As a result of new technological possibilities such as artificial intelligence, virtually enhanced reality, the blockchain approach and the "Conversational UX" platforms, new options have been created for customer oriented and yet increasingly automated processes. From these technological developments, not only does new creative scope emerge for innovative approaches in marketing, sales and customer service, but also new challenges.
"Disruptive concepts in the digital customer era" - with this motto, the Digital Marketing Arena will once again be taking place in the scope of CeBIT in Hanover, in March 2017. This is both a specialist conference and a topic platform on the digital transformation of marketing, sales and customer service. Hear visionary lectures on current trends and developments, and follow interesting discussions by various experts in the sector.
b.telligent @ Digital Marketing Arena
On 23 March, everything will be based on the topic of "Intelligent & Automated Marketing". b.telligent Managing Director Sebastian Amtage, will also be on site in Hanover on this day, and discuss the challenges of customer data & insights management, and digital customer service management with other industry experts. For more than 15 years, he has consulted internationally-active businesses from the fields of telecommunications, financial services and media in the introduction, further development and optimisation of their information and data management solutions. He is the founder and Managing Director of b.telligent, a consulting company that specialises in the introduction and further development of business intelligence, customer relationship management, and e-commerce for companies in mass markets.
Six reasons why you should take part in the conference:
- In a lecture by Sebastian Amtage, find out why effective direct marketing needs more than a data management platform (DMP).
- Follow an exciting discussion about the success factors for real-time marketing.
- "Customer oriented, via all contact points and social" - learn from experts, how to optimally structure digital customer service.
- Gain an insight into various practical projects.
- Meet the leading solution providers and service providers, for innovative solution approaches in digital marketing.
- Take the opportunity to network and exchange experiences.
So come to hall 5 at CeBIT in Hanover on 23 March, and take part in a high quality specialist conference, for the digital transformation of marketing, sales and customer service!