After b.telligent was represented at the Gartner Summit for the first time in 2016, the company does not want to miss being present there this year too. The Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2017 will take place from 20th to 21st November in Frankfurt. In addition to our partners WhereScape, IBM, SAS, Qlik, Tableau many others, b.telligent wants to ensure its personal presence on location this year too.
Topic tracks at the Data & Analytics Summit
This year's conference revolves entirely around the following topic: Lead in the age of infinite possibilities. In times of globalization and associated digitization, it is becoming increasingly important to retain an overview of the latest technologies and trends, for one's actions to remain synchronized with the pulse of time. How to efficiently and effectively exploit the correct potentials in today's world, is one of the main topics of the conference.
To cater to the interests of all visitors, the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit offers four different topic tracks:
- Leadership, strategy and business outcomes: Realize the value.
- Data management: Master your most critical data assets.
- Analytics for all: Reshape the entire organization.
- Governance and organization: Maximize leverage and control chaos.
These are meant to enable visitors of the exhibition to inform themselves as best as possible depending on the focus of interest.
Presented in the case of each topic track are fascinating case studies, interesting lectures and the latest solutions from various software providers for the addressed trends, in order to give participants the best possible idea of a solution. Needless to say, topics such as big data, data warehouse, analytics, data governance, IoT, artificial intelligence (AI) and customer life cycle are represented. Presentations here are based on the experiences at the various Gartner summits around the world, thus guaranteeing a varied and stimulating event. Of course, the event offers also sufficient opportunities for networking during breaks and invitations. A detailed preview of the agenda can be found here.
Find out everything about …
- … the value of your information resources and identification of monetization opportunities.
- ... enterprise strengthening by means of self-service data and analysis functions.
- … use of analyses to reinvent customer experience.
- ... stronger data governance and master data management.
- ... modernization of data management technologies to utilize developments such as Hadoop, stream processing, blockchain and cloud services
b.telligent on location
Look forward to an exciting event and make the personal acquaintance of our b.telligent expert Sven-Patrick Schymik, principal consultant, at the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2017. Will you also be there? We will inform you gladly on location about our performance and solution portfolio. Make an appointment with us today and visit us on 20th and 21st November in Frankfurt.