DWH automation is a combination of new data warehousing programs and methods to boost the efficiency and effectiveness of data warehousing processes. This involves more than simply automating and creating a DWH. It spans the entire lifecycle of a DWH: planning, analysis, design, development, documentation, operation, maintenance, and change management. The former wave-like approach leading to a big and long development process to fully recreate the DWH is a thing of the past. Now, each function is set up incrementally in an iterative process, reflecting modern agile software development that allows you to adjust your requirements during the project.
Benefits of DWH automation
Save time and money and minimize risks. These are the greatest advantages that you can achieve from such a project – provided you consider all facets of automation. Our experts have found that one often neglects the documentation, because of time and cost pressures. Therefore, our consultants at b.telligent take a comprehensive approach that accounts for the entire lifecycle of a BI/DWH solution.
The six facets of DWH automation
Successful automation calls for agile thinking and approaches in all fields. You can bank on b.telligent to deliver added value in all six facets of the process to automate a DWH:
- Automating the infrastructure gives your enterprise verifiable competitive advantages from economic, organizational, and architectural standpoints
- Specialized DWH tools offer numerous possibilities to self-develop DWH solutions
- Automated testing reduces your enterprise’s effort and costs
- Automation speeds up deployment and raises stability
- Your enterprise’s operation can become markedly better through automated analysis and maintenance
- Thanks to automation, a simple click generates most of the documentation.
At b.telligent, we enable you to benefit from the many sustained and long-term advantages of an automation project. At the same time, we help your enterprise to save costly and complex follow-up tasks.