The company b.telligent
Business Intelligence, CRM, DWH and Big Data consultancy
b.telligent is a consulting company which specialises in the introduction and further development of business intelligence, customer relationship management, DWH and big data solutions at companies in mass markets.
In this context, it focuses on the continuous optimisation of business processes, customer and supplier relationships through the knowledge gained from the consolidation, analysis and forecasting of system-spanning business data. This enables profit margins to be raised, costs to be reduced and risks to be better controlled.
b.telligent stands for the highest quality and care. Therefore, the business consultancy only employs well trained, motivated and experienced employees. The consultants at b.telligent bring a wide range of abilities with them: degree-level education, consulting expertise, lateral thinking, knowledge in the areas of data warehouse and data mining, familiarity with all of the standard BI software products available on the market, wide-ranging experience with databases and excellent social skills. This guarantees flawless cooperation, and above all the optimum solution for companies. b.telligent works sustainably and creates long-term partnerships with its clients.
b.telligent has the aim of establishing itself as the leading, independent business consultancy for integral business intelligence (BI) in the DACH region. b.telligent understands leading as having four areas:
- themes and innovation,
- reputation and
With this vision, b.telligent has been growing continually since it was founded in 2004, and today, is an established name on the BI market in DACH. In this context, b.telligent sees itself as a mediator between the relevant specialist area and IT. Only in this way can BI projects be successfully implemented in the company, and/or Business Intelligence be anchored as an important area of business in the company. Optimised processes due to Business Intelligence can be found throughout the whole company structure: the strategic company management becomes more independent and integral due to the knowledge gained. This means that fact based decisions can be made.
Generating added value for the customer is the premise of all projects. In this regard, b.telligent focusses on the conceptual solution , the technological solution - whether it's an existing technology on the market, or a self-developed one - plays a subordinate role. In this way, ROI, functionality and future orientation are consistently checked.
b.telligent practices an open corporate culture, which is characterised by an extraordinarily positive working atmosphere and flat hierarchies. Every employee has the chance to take on responsibility, and in this way develop personally. It is particularly easy to network within the company, and benefit from the experiences of colleagues. Everyone is part of the culture, and fills the company with life, because only together can the goals and expectations set become reality. "Working at b.telligent is like being with friends”, because you only achieve something, if you get on with each other. This central theme influences the day to day work.
With a family and life-stage oriented company culture, b.telligent contributes to an equal work-life balance for employees. Although your work on consultancy projects is important to you and you want to go the extra-mile with us, we put huge value on a healthy balance between your professional and private life. That is why we support you with a policy that is perfectly suited to your own needs. Because according to the phase of life, the priorities, goals and expectations change. Here, b.telligent sees itself in the role of a careful partner, and is available to provide the team with help and advice, in their life phase conscious career planning. In this connection, our employees can take advantage of a wide range of perfect fit models:
- Part-time models for consultants
- Changing roles
- Short-term working time reduction
- Projects close to home
Company history and awards
- 2004: Founding of b.telligent in Garching near Munich
- 2009: 2nd place Barc Best Practice Award
- 2009: Founding of the subsidiary company b.telligent Schweiz with headquarters in Zurich
- 2009: b.telligent moves from Garching to Munich
- 2011: 1st place Barc Best Practice Award
- 2011: 2nd place CRM Best Practice Award
- 2013: TopJob 2013 - Award as one of the best employers amongst small and medium sized enterprises
- 2014: 10 years of b.telligent: with the BI Congress, b.telligent brings its own event to life on the topics of BI, CRM, DWH and Big Data
- 2014: Founding of b.telligent Services in Munich: here, the focus is on the topics of operation, hosting and support
- 2014: certificate berufundfamilie [work and family] for the promotion of compatibility of work and family
- 2015: 1st place arcplan Innovation Award “Visualization”
- 2015: 1st place Big Data Insider Award
- 2015: Top 3 business consultancies – brand Eins 2015
- 2016: Successful second BI Congress in Munich
- 2016: 1st place Apteco Fast Stats® Awards 2016
- 2016: Big Data Insider Award 2016
- 2017: TopJob 2017 - Award as one of the best employers amongst small and medium sized enterprises
As a participant in the United Nations' UN Global Compact initiative,from the b.telligent is committed to a sustainable global economy. As responsible corporate management in a global society benefits all people, communities and markets.
As organisation we contribute to the following sustainability standards:
- A fair and sustainable global economy: The 10 universal principles are the basis for corporate management with integrity and an economic system for long-term success. We are actively helping to shape these with voluntary commitment and dedication.
- We have set an agenda: Together with other participants on the market we are presenting an independent and non-partisan initiative under the umbrella of the United Nations.
- Achieving sustainability targets: With the help of learning and dialogue formats we are developing everyday practical strategies and measures for sustainability management. In doing so we are profiting from interdisciplinary exchange with all participants.
- Fresh momentum and global networking: With our involvement in the network we are keeping an eye on developments in the sustainability debate and can therefore quickly find out about solutions in compliance and risk management within our network.
Get here valuable and detailed information about our social commitment within the United Nations Global Compact.