b.telligent – smart data. smart decisions.
We make our customers in Europe winners of the digitization and data economy.
In the world of data b.telligent finds and utilizes hidden potentials. By developing intelligent solutions, we enable our customers to consistently operationalize this knowledge.
We use trend-setting technologies, business acumen and a passion for data to enhance our customers’ success here.
What distinguishes us is a corporate culture of trust and appreciation, our employees’ expertise and integrity, and a network of strong partners.
Company history and awards
- 2004: Founding of b.telligent in Garching near Munich
- 2009: 2nd place Barc Best Practice Award
- 2009: Founding of the subsidiary company b.telligent Schweiz with headquarters in Zurich
- 2009: b.telligent moves from Garching to Munich
- 2011: 1st place Barc Best Practice Award
- 2011: 2nd place CRM Best Practice Award
- 2013: TopJob 2013 - Award as one of the best employers amongst small and medium sized enterprises
- 2014: 10 years of b.telligent: with the BI Congress, b.telligent brings its own event to life on the topics of BI, CRM, DWH and Big Data
- 2014: Founding of b.telligent Services in Munich: here, the focus is on the topics of operation, hosting and support
- 2014: certificate berufundfamilie [work and family] for the promotion of compatibility of work and family
- 2015: 1st place arcplan Innovation Award “Visualization”
- 2015: 1st place Big Data Insider Award
- 2015: Top 3 business consultancies – brand Eins 2015
- 2016: Successful second BI Congress in Munich
- 2016: 1st place Apteco Fast Stats® Awards 2016
- 2016: Big Data Insider Award 2016
- 2017: TopJob 2017 - Award as one of the best employers amongst small and medium sized enterprises
As a participant in the United Nations' UN Global Compact initiative,from the b.telligent is committed to a sustainable global economy. As responsible corporate management in a global society benefits all people, communities and markets.
As organisation we contribute to the following sustainability standards:
- A fair and sustainable global economy: The 10 universal principles are the basis for corporate management with integrity and an economic system for long-term success. We are actively helping to shape these with voluntary commitment and dedication.
- We have set an agenda: Together with other participants on the market we are presenting an independent and non-partisan initiative under the umbrella of the United Nations.
- Achieving sustainability targets: With the help of learning and dialogue formats we are developing everyday practical strategies and measures for sustainability management. In doing so we are profiting from interdisciplinary exchange with all participants.
- Fresh momentum and global networking: With our involvement in the network we are keeping an eye on developments in the sustainability debate and can therefore quickly find out about solutions in compliance and risk management within our network.
Get here valuable and detailed information about our social commitment within the United Nations Global Compact. With our Corporate Compliance Policy, we would like to provide ourselves, our employees and our business partners with a guideline regarding sustainability.