Many medium-sized companies are facing the challenge of having to extract greater utility from own data and professionalize own reporting – but without the availability of corporate-scale budgets. We will show how to prepare pragmatic data integration solutions even with relatively small resources, and conjure excellent reports and analyses.
Contents of the webinar:
- Initial situation at medium-sized companies and challenges
- Constituents of data integration and reporting solutions
- Typical cost drivers in data projects
- Practical tips for selecting and introducing a visual analytics solution
- Overview of relevant technologies on the market
Why you should not miss this webinar:
Do not let advertising claims delude you: A successful and cost-effective reporting and analysis solution requires more than just a tool. In the webinar, we will learn about the do's and don'ts of selecting and introducing such a solution.
Olaf Bowe, head of the visual data discovery competence centre will lecture this webinar from 11:00 to 12:00 on 30th January.
We look forward to your participation!