The Snowflake roadshow will take place in Munich on 28th November from 9:00 to 12:00. Our b.telligent team will guide you in cooperation with Snowflake through an interesting crash course titled "From zero to Snowflake".
Training with plenty of expert know-how, including a small, delicious breakfast and coffee, awaits you in the Design Offices Highlight Towers (Mies-van-der-Rohe-Straße 8).
Secure data exchange, prices accurate to the second, instant elasticity: In 90 minutes, learn what the cloud-based data warehouse has to offer
Look forward to the following:
- Simple operation of Snowflake's intuitive user interface
- The performance of separate memory and computing power for unlimited concurrency
- Easy loading, integration and querying of structured and semi-structured data
- Execution of large queries in a fraction of the usual time
- Easy connection of Snowflake to existent BI and ETL tools
This event's agenda can be found here.
From zero to Snowflake in 90 minutes!
So make use of the opportunity and take part in our practical crash course. b.telligent experts Helene Fuchs, head of the competence centre for data integration & architecture, and Oliver Gräfe, team leader at data Integration & architecture, will acquaint you with Snowflake's cloud-based data warehouse. Learn more about how Snowflake's functions and performance can turn your enterprise into a data-driven one. Get one of the limited places now!
Because individual test accounts will serve for guidance through the training course, each participant will require such an account and a laptop. Find out how to receive a free test version here.
We look forward to a personal exchange with you!